Analysis of the Causes of Oil Leakage During the Operation of Four-Column Hydraulic Press
After the four-column Hydraulic Press has been running for a long time, we all need to stop to cool down the oil temperature of the equipment and the temperature of various parts. Many manufacturers use the equipment without stopping in order to be able to produce more, which will cause various problems.
What caused the oil leakage during the operation of the four-column hydraulic press?
- 1. First, check the fuel tank of the four-column hydraulic machine, and then check whether the screw is too large and the sealing device is not installed in the area where the oil is leaking.
- 2. During the operation of the four-column hydraulic press, excessive hydraulic oil cannot be added to the entire hydraulic system. Excessive oil will cause the internal hydraulic oil to leak everywhere.
- 3. Check the upper end of the oil cylinder and the oil port in time. The sealing equipment should ensure that there are no gaps. If you find any, you need to replace it with a new one in time.
- 4. During the normal operation of the equipment, the relevant personnel are required to clean up the dirt on the surface in time. If the equipment is not properly cleaned, it may damage the sealing equipment and cause oil leakage.
- 5. If the product is not annealed, it is also a condition that causes oil leakage during the operation of the hydraulic press for a long time.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Analysis of the Causes of Oil Leakage During the Operation of Four-Column Hydraulic Press
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks