Cylindrical Grinding CNC Machining Process of Aerospace Parts
Cylindrical grinders are divided into ordinary cylindrical grinders and universal cylindrical grinders. The outer cylindrical surface and outer conical surface of the workpiece can be ground on the ordinary cylindrical grinder, and the inner cylindrical surface and inner cone can also be ground on the universal cylindrical grinder. For surface and end faces, cylindrical grinders are divided into ordinary cylindrical grinders and universal cylindrical grinders. The outer cylindrical surface and outer conical surface of the workpiece can be ground on ordinary cylindrical grinders, and the inner cylinder can also be ground on universal cylindrical grinders. Face and inner cone face and end face. The main parameter of the cylindrical grinder is the maximum grinding diameter. Below is a brief analysis, examples of aerospace parts, and the Cnc Machining process of cylindrical grinding!
Work Ideas:Cylindrical grinder is a grinder (also called top center grinder or cylindrical grinder) that uses a grinding wheel as a tool to grind cylindrical steel parts into precise concentricity.
Structure:The main machine is composed of bed, head, tail, grinding head, transmission dust collector and other components. The head, the grinding head can be rotated, the special fixture used for grinding the thimble and the chamfering of the top roller, the dynamic balance frame, and the top roller detector are ordered by the customer.
- The bearing of the grinding wheel spindle adopts the tapered shaped oil wedge dynamic pressure bearing, and the grinding wheel spindle still has high bearing rigidity at low speed.
- The guide rail of the grinding wheel frame adopts the cross-roller rigid guide, and the semi-automatic feeding mechanism adopts the rotary cylinder.
- The tailstock shaft system has the characteristics of no gap rigidity, and the electrical box, hydraulic box and cooling box are separated from the machine tool.
- Rich grinding indicator and coolant filter.
- The speed of the headstock has that AC frequency conversion stepless speed regulation.
- Programmable controller (pc) is adopted for electrical, which has self-diagnosis function and is very convenient for maintenance.
- Optional automatic measuring instrument.
Cylindrical grinding and other grinding forms and characteristics of aerospace parts grinders:
There are many types of grinding, and there are many different forms according to different methods.
According to the shape of the surface to be ground, it can be divided into cylindrical grinding, internal grinding, surface grinding, thread grinding, gear grinding, guideway grinding, deep hole grinding, etc.
- Grinding can reach high precision and low surface roughness, usually IT6 ~ IT7 level dimensional accuracy, and the processed surface roughness obtained is Ra1.25 ~ 0.08um; while the super precision grinding and mirror grinding surface The roughness can reach Ra0.05um.
- It can grind various hardened steels, hot alloy steels and hard alloys and other difficult-to-process materials.
- Grinding facilitates forming processing. Since the grinding wheel can be trimmed into a variety of different profiles according to the processing requirements, it is possible to grind and shape the complex shape at one time. It is widely used in precision forming and grinding to reduce the intermediate links of processing.
- The grinding allowance is small, which is suitable for the subsequent processing of precision casting, die forging and precision stamping parts to further improve the precision of precision blanks and reduce surface roughness.
- Grinding is suitable for automatic equipment, which can optimize the grinding process.
Cylindrical grinder is mainly used for precision grinding of the end face, outer circle and conical surface of batches of shaft parts. It is the main equipment in automobile engine and other industries. It is also suitable for the processing of shaft parts with small batches and high precision requirements in military, aerospace, and general precision machining workshops. ⑴Used in textile spinning industry, coarse and fine yarn frame, draw frame, combing machine, texturing machine and other top roller processing. ⑵Used in the manufacture of office communication equipment industry, fax machines, copiers, printers, cutting plotters and other rubber roller processing. ⑶It is suitable for top rollers and plastic processing of automatic conveying devices in printing, food and pharmaceutical industries.
The Influence of Cylindrical Grinding Machine’s Machining Accuracy of Aerospace Parts
- The influence of the height of the grinding head, headstock, and tailstock on the dimensional accuracy of the workpiece. The height error of the grinding head, headstock, and tailstock will cause the center line of the headstock and tailstock and the axis of the grinding wheel to shift in space. At this time, the surface of the workpiece will be a hyperboloid.
- The influence of the parallelism error of the axis of the grinding head spindle in the horizontal plane by the connection between the center of the headstock and the tailstock on the dimensional accuracy of the workpiece. When this error occurs, the shape of the workpiece ground by the cylindrical grinder will be a cone, that is, the grinding wheel will be ground at an angle and the surface will have spiral grinding patterns.
- The impact of the verticality error of the grinding head movement relative to the machine tool rail on the machining accuracy. The final result of this error is that the axis of the main shaft is offset from the center of the headstock and tailstock. When grinding the end face of the shaft shoulder, it will cause an error in the perpendicularity between the end face of the shaft shoulder and the axis of the workpiece. When grinding the outer circle, it will affect the surface roughness and produce spiral grinding lines.
Link to this article：Cylindrical Grinding CNC Machining Process of Aerospace Parts
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank