Do you know how to judge the quality of a PCB circuit board?
“With the rapid development of the mobile phone, electronics, and communications industries, the PCB circuit board industry has continued to grow and grow rapidly, and it has also prompted people to have higher and higher requirements for the number of layers, weight, precision, materials, colors, and reliability of the PCB. So how to distinguish the quality of PCB?
With the rapid development of the mobile phone, electronics, and communications industries, the PCB circuit board industry has continued to grow and grow rapidly, and it has also prompted people to have higher and higher requirements for the number of layers, weight, precision, materials, colors, and reliability of the PCB. So how to distinguish the quality of PCB?
However, due to fierce market price competition, the cost of PCB board materials is also on a rising trend, and more and more manufacturers are monopolizing the market with low prices in order to enhance their core competitiveness. However, behind these ultra-low prices is to reduce material costs and process manufacturing costs, which makes the PCB prone to cracks (cracks), scratches, (or scratches), and its precision, performance and other comprehensive factors do not meet the standards. Will seriously affect the solderability and reliability of the product and so on. Faced with the various PCB circuit boards on the market, there are two ways to distinguish the quality of PCB circuit boards: the first method is to distinguish and judge from the appearance, and the other is to judge from the quality specification requirements of the PCB board itself.
How to judge the quality of PCB circuit board:
First, distinguish the quality of the circuit board from the appearance
Under normal circumstances, the appearance of the PCB circuit board can be analyzed and judged through three aspects:
1. Standard rules for size and thickness
The thickness of the circuit board is different from that of the standard circuit board, and customers can measure and check the thickness and specifications of their own products.
2. Light and color
The external circuit board is covered with ink, and the circuit board can play the role of insulation. If the color of the board is not bright and there is less ink, the insulation board itself is not good.
3. Appearance of weld
The circuit board has many parts. If the welding is not good, the parts are easy to fall off the circuit board, which will seriously affect the welding quality of the circuit board. The appearance is good. It is very important to identify carefully and have a strong interface.
Second, high-quality PCB circuit boards need to meet the following requirements:
1. The telephone is required to be easy to use after the components are installed, that is, the electrical connection must meet the requirements;
2. The line width, line thickness, and line distance of the line meet the requirements to prevent the line from heating, breaking, and short-circuiting;
3. The copper skin is not easy to fall off under high temperature;
4. The copper surface is not easy to oxidize, which affects the installation speed, and it will be broken soon after being oxidized;
5. There is no additional electromagnetic radiation;
6. The shape is not deformed, so as to avoid deformation of the shell and dislocation of the screw holes after installation. Now they are all mechanized installations, the hole position of the circuit board and the deformation error of the circuit and the design should be within the allowable range;
7. High temperature, high humidity and special environment resistance should also be considered;
8. The mechanical properties of the surface must meet the installation requirements;