How to identify the surface of medical titanium bars?
We all know that medical titanium bar has good use in medicine, medical titanium rod quality directly related to our health and safety, medical titanium bar due to the nature of titanium products, has a good biocompatibility, can be kept for a long time in the human body, this is we must get the good quality of medical titanium bars, below is how to identify medical titanium bar quality to share the following:
1. Fake medical titanium bar, titanium rod simple scratch, the reason is the shoddy titanium rod manufacturers equipment is simple, easy to burr, scratch titanium appearance. Deep scratches reduce the strength of the titanium.
2. The appearance of fake titanium rods is often pockmarked.
The unevenness of the surface of the titanium due to severe wear of the rolling groove. Because the titanium rod manufacturers to seek profit, often appear groove rolling most overspend.
3. Fake titanium bar transverse bars thin and low, often show the appearance of dissatisfaction, the reason is that the manufacturer to reach a large negative public service, the products of the first few lines of pressure is large, iron is small, pass filling discontent.
4. Fake titanium bars without metallic luster, light red or similar to pig iron color, the reason for two of its billet is adobe. The temperature of counterfeits rolling is not standard, their titanium temperature is measured by visual inspection, so it cannot be rolled according to the regular austenite area, the function of titanium naturally cannot be qualified.
5. The cross section of fake titanium bar is elliptic, the reason is that the manufacturer in order to save data, the products of the first two lines of pressure down is large, the strength of the titanium thread is greatly reduced, and also does not conform to the specification of the dimension of titanium thread.
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.
Link to this article：How to identify the surface of medical titanium bars?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks