How to plan and set design standards for the production of metal stamping parts?
How to plan and set design standards for the production of metal Stamping parts?
In the production process of metal stamping parts, we often encounter metal stamping parts crushing or scratches, or when customers come to the workshop to find the workshop is untidy, etc., this may lead to the loss of customers or Increasing production costs, in order to avoid the discovery of these phenomena, we should plan the production of metal stamping parts and formulate design standards.
Production planning of metal stamping parts:
- 1. A strict inspection system must be established during production. The metal stamping parts produced daily must be thoroughly inspected, and the inspection must be qualified before they can be put into production. At the same time, inspections must be strengthened. If accidents occur, they must be timely To process.
- 2. During the stamping process, the mold cavity should be kept clean, and the orderly processed workpieces should be arranged neatly in the workplace.
- 3. Adhere to a civilized production system. For example, the transfer of metal stamping parts and accessories must use appropriate workstations, otherwise the surface of the workpiece will be crushed and scratched and the surface quality of the workpiece will be affected.
Hardware stamping design standards:
- 1. When designing metal stamping parts, it should be ensured that under normal use, the dimensional accuracy and surface roughness requirements should be as low as possible, and it should be beneficial to the exchange between metal stamping parts, reducing waste, and ensuring Stable quality of metal stamping parts.
- 2. When designing metal stamping parts, the existing equipment, process equipment and procedures should be used as much as possible to process the metal stamping parts, and at the same time, it should be beneficial to prolong the service life of the Stamping Die.
- 3. The designed stamping parts must be beneficial to improve the utilization rate of metal materials, reduce the types and specifications of materials, and reduce the consumption of materials as much as possible; use low-cost materials when allowed, and make the parts as waste-free and as possible. Less waste arbitration.
Metal stamping dies are also called cold stamping dies. When cold stamping dies process different workpieces, different stamping equipment must be selected as the carrier. When processing stamping products, choose stamping machine tools with different tonnages according to the size and thickness of the workpiece. The processing procedures of cold stamping dies are different, and there are different categories. Let’s take a look at the types of cold stamping dies
- 1. Single punch: single punch is the simpler type of mold among the molds. The production of parts can be completed in one stroke. After a complete movement of the stamping stroke, the hardware molds that only complete one stamping process are all single-punch dies.
- 2. Compound mold: When the mold is working, there is only one process or one action per stroke. After one stroke operation of the punching machine, the mold that completes two or more metal stamping processes in the same process at the same time is called a composite mold. The difficulty of making workpieces with composite dies is much higher than that of single-punch dies, and the cost is also compared with single-punch dies.
Link to this article：How to plan and set design standards for the production of metal stamping parts?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks