What are the technological properties of precision metal stamping parts processing?
In the processing of precision parts, metal stamping processing occupies a large part. Let’s understand what the performance of precision metal stamping processing is:
- 1. Casting performance: refers to some process performances of whether a metal or alloy is suitable for casting, mainly including flow performance, ability to fill the mold; shrinkage, the ability to shrink the volume when the casting is solidified; segregation refers to the unevenness of chemical composition.
- 2. Welding performance: refers to the characteristics of metal materials that are welded together by two or more metal materials through heating or heating and pressure welding, and the interface can meet the purpose of use.
- 3. Cold bending performance: refers to the performance of metal materials that can withstand bending without breaking at room temperature. The degree of bending is generally expressed by the ratio of the bending angle α (external angle) or the bending center diameter d to the material thickness a. The larger a or the smaller d/a, the better the cold bendability of the material.
- 4. Stamping performance: the ability of metal materials to withstand stamping deformation without breaking. Stamping at room temperature is called cold stamping. The inspection method is tested by cupping test.
- 5. Forging performance: The ability of metal materials to withstand plastic deformation without breaking during forging.
We produce quality CNC machined parts, sheet metal fabrication, metal stamping prototypes and production, wire forming parts,deep drawn enclosures and related metal parts. We are committed to provide custom-made metal stamping parts at high quality and lowest cost.Under current economy situation, most customer are persuing cost-effective items.
Link to this article：What are the technological properties of precision metal stamping parts processing?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks